1-day trip to Boston
With stops in Greenwich CT, Yale and Harvard Universities and 4-5 hrs sightseeing tour of Boston
Duration: ~ 14 hrs
Transport: minivan Mercedes Metris
Number of tourists: from 1 to 6
Pickup: at your hotel or at address
Drop-off: back at your hotel in Manhattan or in Boston
One-day sightseeing trip New York - Boston: from the "capital of the world" to the capital of New England and the most European city in the USA
Your private trip from New York to Boston starts in the morning at around 7am from your hotel lobby. Although it takes only about 4 hours to drive to Boston from Manhattan, we still make several stops:
- Greenwich, Connecticut - one of the most "expensive" places on the East Coast, where billionaires, CEOs and owners of the largest American corporations, banks, insurance companies and hedge funds live;
- New Haven, Connecticut to see Yale University;
- Cambridge, Massachusetts, where Harvard University is located.
A tour of Boston takes about 4 hours, depending on the city traffic and our desire to walk. During this sightseeing tour, we will see/visit/discuss the following sights of Boston:
- the historical site of the Boston Tea Party, an event that became a harbinger of the American Revolution and the War of Independence. The famous tea clippers are waiting for your selfies and photos!;
- the oldest sailing ship of the US Navy, USS Constitution, it is also the oldest navy vessel in the world, which is still in the ranks of the fleet;
- Boston Library and Holy Trinity Church - the second largest library in the United States in terms of the number of books and, undoubtedly, the first in beauty and design;
- Beacon Hill - the most expensive area of Boston;
- Boston Commons and Boston City Park - beautiful and cozy parks in the city center, which rightfully compete with New York's Central Park for the title of the most famous city park in the country;
- the historical center of the city. A Boston tour guide will show you the main public and historical buildings of the capital of Massachusetts while walking through such attractions: the State Capitol, the old city hall, the burial site of President Adams, Quincy Market (delicious food!), Faneuil Hall, the Holocaust memorial, the Church Christian Science, Boston Museum of Art, etc.
The city tour lasts approximately 4-5 hours, including a quick lunch.
We return back home to New York City around 10PM, a little tired, but full of impressions, emotions and new knowledge.
This is a private tour, a licensed sightseeing guide is at your disposal throughout the entire tour.